Saturday 10 July 2010

Noah and the Whale

To: Coalition Group
From: Jerry James

Hello Barry,

I have a question which has been playing on my mind for several days now. Does the band name "Noah and the Whale" really make any sense?

I've thought about it, and i understand Noah wanted two of each animal onboard his love Ark. But does this really count for aquatic life forms? Perhaps the Whales just swam slowly next to the Ark?

Also, the term whale appears to be singular, and Noah definately operated in pairs, otherwise it would make his whole Ark idea a bit pointless.

So here is my suggestion. Perhaps the band name should be changed to something both catchy and logical. Here is my thought (drum roll):

"Noah And The Whales Swimming Next To His Ark"

What do you think?

Jez


NO REPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment